My time in the Dominican Republic was nothing short of epic. Dominican girls are some of the hottest women in the world.
My journey saw me through Santo Domingo > Cabarete > Santiago > Cabarete > Santo Domingo.
I will share a lot of information about this small Caribbean jewel and may someday dedicate a book to it.
This post serves as a microcosm of why I love Dominican women.
Ups and Downs in the DR
During my time in the Dominican, I engaged in some of the freakiest, most ardent and flat-out fabulous lovemaking of my life. The Dominican girls were ambitious in the bedroom, fiery in nature and stacked.
There were dangerous times packed in there as well – walking the tightrope so to speak.
Living in Santo Domingo made me more street smart than any other city I have visited.
A staph infection in my elbow left me sidelined for a month over Christmas.
It required surgery, and luckily, my travel insurance covered the total cost (over $2k). It stemmed from a minor motorcycle accident.
Scoring like a Pro in the Dominican
After I healed, I went on an absolute tear that put a stamp on my time in the DR. While still tending to the wound, I hit the online dating market hard in the month of January.
In 21 days, I hooked up with 31 Dominican girls including some repeats.
I reached 51 lays total and had my first 4 threesomes in a 4-month period.
Most of my time was spent in Santo Domingo followed by Cabarete.
Some Unlocked Achievements:
- Hooked up with my first Dominicana
- Hooked up with my first Haitian
- Had my first threesome with one Haitian and one Dominicana
- 4 threesomes in total, all FFM, and one was with half sisters
- Had one girl pleasure my jewels while the other attended to my limb (the half-sisters)
- Achieved 4 girls in a 24-hour period, including my first threesome
- Continued to achieve 5 girls in a 36-hour period to cap off the 4 girl achievement
- Deflowered a stunning 18-year-old virgin, white Dominicana w/ green eyes and freckles
- Dated an 18-yr-old for a month that resembles Rihanna
- Discovered the amazingness of baby oil in bed
- Played with the biggest melons I have ever seen in my life, time and time again
- The Holy Grail achievement of a different girl for every day of a month. I accomplished the feat in 21 days with 31 girls including 3 threesomes. Every day was dedicated to finding a new girl(s).
Other Interesting Achievements:
- Learned how to surf
- Learned how to ride a motorcycle
- Upgraded my street smarts
- Survived a staph infection
- Wrote a bunch of Ukulele Songs
- Discovered the true nature of cigar smoking and made a Dominican friend for life
- Discovered that I needed to start working online
- Took my overall virility to a more evolved state
- Evolved as a man after making lasting connections with some of the most beautiful people in the world
The Dominican Republic enhanced my life on countless levels. The culture is exceptional. Here is a list of some of the Pros and Cons:
- Dominican Girls have huge curves and are fiery in the bedroom.
- Dominican Women are tighter and moister than American Women. I have experienced this in general with women of Latina descent.
- Foreigner value is high.
- Beaches are great for surfing and kitesurfing.
- Relatively cheap
- Easy to travel around the island
- People are welcoming in general.
- Cheap fresh coconut juice on every corner
- I love avocados and have tasted varieties from around the world. The best ones I have eaten were from Hawaii, Dominican Republic (Street vendor in Santo Domingo) and Medellin in an expansive Colombian market (Chilean Variety)
- It’s hot.
- It’s dangerous at night in some sections and sometimes during the day.
- Locals constantly try to rip off foreigners.
- The food is not great, a lot of fried food and rice.
- If your dating girls outside of online, beware of pros (I used almost no night/street game to avoid them)
- Dominican girls can be flaky, but it’s nothing compared to some other countries.
I almost exclusively used online dating to find dates. Dominican Cupid boosted my success. That’s where I found my GF and other curvy Dominican girls.
The Hidden Online Gem
During my time there in 2014-2015, the dating site Badoo was an absolute goldmine. It was like living in a chimera the way the dates just kept rolling in. I should write them a check someday.
The best part was talking about sex up front worked quite well. I began making leads a month or so in advance.
Over that span, girls sent me risqué photos, videos, texts, and confirmations of meeting upon my arrival.
Arriving in Santo Domingo
Upon arriving, a lot of the dates came fast with some of my favorite girls. If you’re a curves guy, this is your Mecca. I can not stress this enough!
Dominican women do range. There are a lot of mixed-race women and even white Dominican women.
In Santiago, the Dominican girls are a little paler with longer hair. After spending time in Colombia, some Dominican women remind me of Colombianas, especially the women I saw in Santiago. I was only in Santiago for a couple of days.
In Santo Domingo, the women have darker complexions with more prolific curves. If you are a fan of an occasional large round fiesta, like me, you will enjoy this place. Since it’s the capital and largest city in the country, the women are diverse. The girl I dated the longest was from here. She was long and thin with a beautiful face. Her eyes were mesmerizing.
Cabarete is not a great spot for dating, but my Dominican buddy was the consummate wingman. Cabarete is next to Sosua, a place where men from all over the world travel to meet pros. I only went there one night with my Dominican friend after we blazed. We enjoyed some hearty laughter that night.
The reason Cabarete is awesome is that there is a surfing beach close by and the kitesurfing culture. It is a nice place to go with a GF and do some surfing. You can also find women from all over the world in this little town depending on the season.
Highlights in the DR
I’d like to highlight one girl who sent me a legendary video before I arrived. She was a petite, cinnamon goddess. She set the tone for my entire voyage.
My second day there, I was lucky enough to meet her, and oh the things we did that day.
I hope this article serves as a decent overview of the Dominican Republic.
It’s an incredible Carribean country for numerous reasons, and the fiery feminine women make it a must-see for any savvy bachelor.