Ahh, hot Ukrainian girls, those words alone get men all riled up. In theory, they’re perhaps the prettiest women in the world.
Men from all over the world want to meet them. A lot of guys even bring home Ukrainian brides without knowing much about them.
After spending three weeks in Kyiv, I’m going to give you the real lowdown on Ukrainian girls.
In this article, I debunk myths, provide valuable tips on how to meet and attract Ukrainian women, and describe the current dating climate in Kyiv.
Mythical Hot Ukrainian Girls
Before arriving here, I heard a lot about how great the women are in Kiev:
- Internet dating is easy.
- Going on daily dates with new girls every day is easy.
- Three dates are necessary to score.
- The women are extremely feminine.
- Ukrainians are friendlier than American girls.
- They are the hottest women in the world.
- They like to cook.
- They are caring.
- Foreigner value is high.
- Ukrainians love American men.
I’ll put this lightly, essentially all the items listed above are 100% bogus.
Here is what they are really like:
- They have a princess complex. They believe they are God’s gift to Earth and deserve a prince who’s been castrated. He must wait for ages before considering to escalate.
- The top-tier girls are hot, although it depends on what a man considers hot. Large moles are a huge turn-off for me. I’d say 90% of the Ukrainian women have them somewhere or another. It’s not like an Asian woman or Latina who has perfect, picturesque skin. Men who examine the older women will notice how the younger girls possess shades of their elders’ looks. A lot of Ukrainian girls have thin hair. I prefer women with thick black hair down to their waists.
- There is a vast gap between the hottest girls and the achievable girls. Men who happen to score in the mid-range will never achieve complete gratification when seeing the top-tier talent.
- Top-tier Ukrainians are unfriendly with massive shields. After a couple of weeks of looking at them, their facial expressions became unattractive to me. The Shallow Hal effect went into high gear. Most countries I visit, I walk around nearly pitching a tent in response to the authentic femininity. In Kyiv, it never came close to happening.
- Internet dating is plentiful, but it’s tricky. Sure, most guys will match with a few hot women, but convincing them to meet for a date is a whole different story. Guys who speak zero Russian, it’s an uphill battle from the start.
- Tinder is mostly girls looking for Instagram followers. Social Media seems very big in Ukraine, and the girls love superficial attention.
- Almost all Ukrainian girls have model shoot pictures of themselves. They all think they are models or princesses. In person, Ukrainians are never as attractive as in photos. Every date I had, the girl looked much worse in person.
- Three dates for a score is too much work for some guys. Other countries demand much less work for higher quality women. Men visiting Kyiv will quickly realize that they’re swimming in a pool of money grubbers and gold diggers who view what’s in their pants as their most valuable asset. The country is poor and dilapidated. It’s arduous for me to get past date two without a score when the conversations with the women are 100% disposable.
- Men will find that almost all hot Ukrainian girls want a long-term commitment. The girls on Tinder are always suspicious of a foreigner’s intentions. Men need an in-depth cover story to pass their tests. However, the tests are easy to pass, but I’m not willing to sacrifice my honor to deceive women who don’t do it for me.
- Men visiting Kyiv must fork out bundles of cash if they want to build a harem. The women will test men to see how deep their pockets go. Although, everything in Kyiv besides housing is cheap. Men with fairly deep pockets who are willing to spend should have a good run at it. Me, I abhor the act of impressing women with money.
- The women are not feminine or happy. Men who speak Russian should have a better chance of finding women who aren’t depressed.
- They don’t like to cook or clean. They sit on their cell phones and are dead weight on a date – perhaps the least exciting women I’ve met in all my travels. They seem to think they are living in a fairy tale that I’d never what a role in.
- Foreigner value has been corroded. In my experience, being American provided little to no value. The women who were keen to meet Americans wanted a blue book. Men who look remotely Turkish are toast from the get-go.
- Day game and night game are difficult for men who don’t speak Russian and are traveling solo.
- Ukrainian women are conservative and not sensual. I had one girl spend the night in my bed and tell me, “It’s forbidden” when I tried to escalate.
- A lot of women smoke.
I know all this sounds terrible, but it’s the reality of the current climate in Kiev. I’ve seen paradises dry up in under a year due to the flood of game sites over the past several years, which is why I quit writing city guides. I don’t want to be part of the problem. Anyone who has seen my site knows how much I treasure places with authentic femininity.
I wouldn’t be surprised if one to two years before I arrived in Kiev everything was different.
Tips for Dating Hot Ukrainian Girls
Now it’s time to focus on how to meet and date Ukrainian girls.
There are several methods that can be used to achieve success in Kiev:
- Men should rent a nice place. Men who take women back to a mediocre apartment will most likely fail. Lower-tier may fall for it but not the hotter girls. I suggest using Airbnb (click here for $40 off your first stay).
- Dress to impress. Men should keep their style fresh and manicured – nice blazer, shoes, watch and pants are all critical.
- Taller men will do better since white women are taller in general.
- Night game is the best chance men have at quick scores. Online dating in Kiev can be frustrating. Ukrainian women are some of the flakiest in the world.
- Bachelors must manufacture a bulletproof cover story for why they are in Kyiv. If the woman becomes suspicious, the man has no chance. Ukrainian women are VERY aware of sex tourism. The cover photo for this article is girls holding a sign that reads, “Ukraine is not a brothel.” Yet, they’re wearing bikinis in public.
- You should say you’re from a Western European country such as Spain. Most Ukrainian women loathe Turkish men because they’re notorious sex tourists. I met a girl who ridiculed Turkish men for being horny. I met one girl for a date who avoided intimacy at all costs. The following day, she told me she really liked me and wanted to make a commitment.
- Men need to either be looking for or say they are looking for love and marriage. Focus on making women think they want something serious until achieving the score. After the score, it’s up to men to decide how to progress.
- Focus on 2-3 women at a time. Men who flood their phones with numbers will end up finding little to zero success.
- Shave clean and get a clean haircut. I have long hair, which didn’t help.
- Plan to stay a while. After just a few days, I knew Kyiv wasn’t for me. After week one, I booked a ticket to Asia. Men who are dead set on dating Ukrainian girls need to spend adequate time in Ukraine. I met a few guys at the bars who were just passing through, and they had zero success. A French guy attempted to steal my date, and I cut him off.
- Experiment with second-tier cities. Foreigner value must be higher in second-tier cities. Men who play the “I want to marry you” card should do well.
- Men who want younger girls, I found it harder to pick them up at age 31. It’s not like some other countries where dating 18-yr-olds is commonplace. It’s certainly possible, but anticipate gold diggers or the mail-order-bride type.
- Men who are into cougars or women in their 30s and 40s will enjoy Ukraine a lot more. I ran into a lot of Ukrainian women in their 30s who wanted to date or marry me.
That should give a clear picture of the dating climate in Kyiv.
I think the most significant factor is the level of inspiration. If Ukrainian girls make a man go bonkers, and he is dying to meet one, his results will improve.
Men who are like me and enjoy more feminine, down-to-earth women may quickly become uninspired.
I like a woman with a fiery personality or the submissive type who will give me massages and cook for me. I didn’t find any of that goodness in Kiev.
The Perks of Living in Kiev
Living in Kiev is great for some bachelors. Men who are on a tight budget or fall into the growing digital nomad category, it’s not a bad place to park for a while.
- It’s super cheap.
- The food isn’t too bad.
- It’s easy to buy necessities.
- The nightlife is decent.
- When the weather is nice, it’s a fairly attractive city. There are some intriguing landmarks and interesting architecture.
- The internet is reliable.
The Downfalls of Living in Kiev
- The weather gets nasty. It rained almost every day while I was there (month of May). The weather virtually negated day game and a lot of night game.
- It’s essential to know some Russian at times.
- The grocery stores are lackluster.
- The overall feeling in the city is one of discouragement. There was a revolution that left people depressed.
- Sometimes the locals are inherently antagonistic. On several occasions when I ordered food in English, I received unfriendly looks. I’ve lived in Philadelphia and don’t expect people to be overly friendly. I even like when people are playfully hostile and witty. This wasn’t the case in Kiev.
Men who decide to try their luck with internet dating in Kiev can test the following sites.
The best dating site in Ukraine is hands down this one.
The reason is that the women who use the site are specifically looking for foreigners. That being said, they are mainly looking for husbands, not fly-by-night backpackers.
Men who are serious about dating Ukrainian women or finding a Ukrainian wife should give this site a look. A one-month membership will help guys build a sufficient list of contacts.
The second best method to find dates is through Tinder. As I said, I matched with a lot of hot women, but the flake rate was high.
If I spoke Russian, I bet my response rate would have risen dramatically.
Day and Night Game in Kiev
Men who speak Russian will do well with day game.
Approaching girls for directions or suggestions is the easiest way to break the ice. The friendlier Ukrainian women are interested in getting to know foreigners.
Night game is decent in Kiev from my small experience with it. There are a lot of bars and clubs in Kiev.
Do some pipelining on Tinder or other online dating avenues to gather info on the best bars and clubs in Kiev from the local girls.
They will know the hotspots for the weekend. I went out my first night in Kiev with a blonde. I had a decent time.
I was so drunk that I was singing along to ’80s American rock songs played by a Ukrainian band.
Before my arrival in Kiev, I had always dreamt of meeting a Ukrainian blonde after being fed the myths. Once I arrived, I quickly realized the reality of Kiev is much different than what I was told.
Again, it could have been paradise a year before I arrived. Paradises dry up in a hurry these days.
I had planned on spending up to a year trekking around Eastern Europe.
My plans changed drastically after a week in Kiev.
I bought a ticket to Asia after considering my fresh awareness.
Ukrainian women may seem like a dream come true, but it depends on your goals.
Men who use the tips I explained here will find success. Men who arrive in Kiev with expectations will quickly be disappointed by what they find.
The lesson learned: don’t arrive anywhere with expectations.
Via the Embassy of Ukraine in the U.S. website:
The citizens of the United States of America are eligible to enter or transit through the territory of Ukraine on a visa-free basis if their stay doesn’t exceed 90 days in 180 days period.
Learn some Russian and travel to Kiev with a friend who has similar goals.
Rent a luxury apartment, find some quality clubs, set up a harem and have a blast.
In the end, I wish the women in Kiev did it for me like other countries I’ve visited.
The men who think Ukrainian girls are the most beautiful women in the world are the guys who will relish the Kiev experience.