Are you struggling to shed a few pounds or burn that stubborn layer of fat hiding your glorious six-pack abs? Getting over the hump is no easy task. Achieving your weight loss goal is mighty difficult, but does it have to be? Welcome to my Genius Burn Review.
Does Genius Burn work? Is it worth adding to your weight loss supplement arsenal? These are the two main questions I answer in this article.
We’ll explore the Genius Burn ingredients, current reviews & results, my review, potential side effects, and decide once and for all if this supplement is worth the dough.
|My Score: 8/10||Genius Burn Ingredients|
What is Genius Burn and how does it help you lose weight?
If you’re unfamiliar with the Genius Brand, you may be wondering what some of the exotic ingredients in this blend are. The Genius Brand focuses on enhanced mental performance through “biohacking” and boosting cognitive function.
How is this achieved? Most of the Genius supplement blends contain nootropic ingredients that enhance brain function. In reality, Genius Burn is a nootropic/fat burner combination supplement.
It contains citicoline, L-Theanine, and Huperzine A, which are typical ingredients in popular nootropic formulas. You’ll find some of the same ingredients in Genius Consciousness, my personal favorite Genius supplement.
On top of the preceding ingredients, Genius added TeaCrine, a non-habit-forming caffeine alternative that supplies daily energy minus the unwanted caffeine crash.
Nootropics + Thermogenic Weight Loss
Considering most people want to lose weight and burn fat with this supplement, what are the ingredients in Genius Burn that get the job done? You already know that there are ingredients that enhance focus and daily energy.
One of the key ingredients I like to see is a potent form of capsicum fruit, Capsimax®. Capsicum fruit aka cayenne pepper helps to boost the metabolism without extra effort. This is part of where the thermogenic fat-burning effect comes into play.
The main ingredient, KSM-66, is a special type of ashwagandha root extract that works wonders on the body. Men take KSM-66 to boost testosterone. Both women and men take it to enhance focus, improve mood, regulate cortisol, reduce stress, and most importantly for this article, curb an overactive appetite.
What are the benefits of Genius Burn?
Now that you know the ingredients, how exactly does this supplement help you lose weight and burn fat? The combination of benefits below is what helps users reach their weight loss goals:
- Improved mood leads to better appetite control and less snacking
- Enhanced focus equals better, longer workouts in the gym, and a more productive day
- An increase in metabolic rate to burn more fat
- A caffeine-free energy boost equals more calories burned throughout the day
- Better resistance to stress helps prevent impulse eating
- No crash to worry about makes Genius Burn a great supplement to use long-term for achieving weight loss in a healthy way
Weight loss is about more than just putting your body into overdrive to burn more calories. A lot of products on the market aren’t healthy, and while they may help you achieve your weight loss goal, at what cost to your physical well-being?
What I like most about Genius Burn’s 2 in 1 approach is it nourishes your body and brain while giving you enough of a boost to burn fat and reach your weight loss goal. It’s also safe to take long-term, which is another key advantage.
Current Genius Burn Reviews
All supplements sound amazing in theory, but nothing proves if they work better than user reviews. Are Genius Burn results the real deal or are people not getting their desired results from this supplement? Here are the pros and cons I found while investigating user reviews:
- People who aren’t feeling the desired effects or achieving weight loss are understandably frustrated over the price of this supplement. The key point to always remember with all supplements is they don’t work for some people. Despite a large number of powerful trademarked ingredients in this supplement, it won’t work for everyone.
- According to reports, Genius offers incentives in exchange for a positive review. I think this is worth considering before you buy any Genius supplement, although, I don’t think it significantly damages the quality of any of their products. This is a legit brand in my honest opinion.
- You may feel adverse side effects with this supplement, which I go over in the Side Effects section below.
- If you’re accustomed to drinking a lot of coffee or tea daily, the caffeine-free stimulant in this supplement may feel weak to you.
- Experienced bodybuilders who are already in great shape and eat a well-balanced diet will more than likely want to skip this blend.
- This supplement may not be powerful enough to suppress your appetite. You may want to consider Genius Diet Pills as a better alternative for appetite suppression.
- There are more than a handful of reports saying this supplement causes nausea, which is a common side effect with most diet pills.
- As I mentioned earlier, one of the greatest advantages of this supplement is that it’s safe to take long-term. Users are losing weight and burning fat in a healthy manner that’s leading to an overall healthier lifestyle with better eating habits.
- You may notice that most of the weight you lose while taking this supplement is pure fat, which is the primary reason this supplement is a premium fat burner that activates thermogenesis.
- Users who want to skip caffeine are loving the caffeine-free TeaCrine stimulant that comes with no crash.
- The benefit of increased focus during workouts cannot be understated. Better focus in the gym equals longer more productive workouts and more calories burned.
- If you tried thermogenic diet pills previously without success, you may find that Genius Burn is the one that actually works.
- People seeking appetite suppression that’s subtle yet effective are finding that result with Genius Burn.
- If you’re having trouble getting motivated in the gym or on the cusp of reaching your weight loss goal, this supplement could help get you to that ultimate level.
- Genius Burn is a great addition to an intermittent fasting regimen. Intermittent fasting is the gold standard for healthy and efficient weight loss. Genius Burn mixed with intermittent fasting is a solid way to burn winter fat before summer.
- Users are achieving serious body fat % reductions.
- You may appreciate that there are no unnecessary fillers in this product, and the capsules are vegetarian, not gelatin.
The positive reviews for this supplement are impressive and so are the user photos that show real results. Compared to Genius Diet Pills, there are far fewer negative reviews and reported side effects.
What makes this supplement so great is that it’s okay on its own, yet not so chock-full of ingredients that it can’t be stacked with other supplements such as a caffeine stimulant. In essence, you get to test whether the caffeine-free stimulant is enough for you, and if it’s not, it’s A-OK to pair this supplement with caffeine.
Overall, I’m impressed by the Genius Burn reviews.
My Genius Burn Review
After reading through the ingredients, analyzing the user reviews, and taking a closer look at this supplement, I’m ready to offer an unbiased opinion.
When I first checked out the product label, I felt somewhat underwhelmed, despite all of the trademarked fancy-name ingredients included in this supplement.
I’m a huge fan of cayenne pepper as an herbal nootropic and metabolism booster, but I’m not quite sold on taking it as a supplement since it’s so delicious. However, I think Genius paired it well with the other ingredients in this blend.
The greatest selling point, in my opinion, is the brain nourishment offered by this supplement that’s nearly impossible to find in other thermogenic fat burners that focus only on burning fat.
The problem with a lot of fat burners is they can cause anxiety, nausea, sweating, and other bothersome effects due to the sheer power of the stimulants. That’s not the case with Genius Burn, and I like that a lot.
L-theanine is a superb supplement for reducing anxiety, and it works quite well together with KSM-66 ashwagandha. People who are responsive to these ingredients should achieve laser focus.
The Importance of Focus
A lot of people may not consider how important focus is when trying to lose weight. Increasing focus in the gym is just as important as increasing energy, which Genius Burn also does.
More focus during a workout can literally double output, at least in my case. I love going to the gym and getting in the zone with the help of ashwagandha and my strong cup of green tea, which contains L-theanine.
More focus equals better form, fewer distractions, more crunches, and more time on the treadmill. Combine these effects with the power of thermogenesis, and you’ve got yourself a premier fat-burning routine. If these are the results you’re looking for, then Genius Burn is an excellent option
Who will be disappointed by this supplement?
It’s important to know that this supplement won’t magically cause you to lose weight. You may experience some fat and weight loss by adding this supplement to your diet without doing anything more, but the results could be so much more by taking advantage of the positive effects of this supplement.
I think the people who expect Genius Burn to give them epic results without making any dietary changes or getting in the gym are the people who will be let down by this supplement, and they should avoid it altogether.
Intermittent Fasting and Genius Burn
In 2017, I bulked up bigger than I’ve ever been in my life. It was the first time in my life that I felt a bit fat, yet I was pleased with the muscle I was able to finally gain with the help of my favorite weight gainer.
This mild conundrum led me to research ways to burn fat and not muscle, which is quite tricky for a hard gainer like me. That’s when I discovered intermittent fasting. In my opinion, there’s no better way to burn fat without going into a caloric deficit than intermittent fasting.
How does Genius Burn fit into this equation? Genius Burn’s thermogenic effect increases the metabolic rate which makes fasting periods in an intermittent fasting schedule more productive, e.g. more calories burnt.
The nootropic ingredients and appetite-suppressing effect of KSM-66 further enhance an intermittent fasting routine by eliminating those urges to eat while in the fasting period. On top of that, the ingredients enhance focus and nourish the body while in the fasting state.
For these reasons and more, Genius Burn is a solid addition to an intermittent fasting regimen.
Does Genius Burn stack well with other Genius supplements?
Yes, it does stack quite well as I hinted at already. Genius Pre, BCAA, Caffeine, and Diet Pills are all good complements.
Genius BCAA and PRE are best for people who are looking to boost performance in the gym and build lean muscle mass while burning fat with the help of Genius Burn.
Genius Caffeine is good to stack with Genius Burn if you desire a more powerful stimulating effect than Genius Burn offers.
Lastly, Genius Diet Pills contain potent appetite suppressants 5-HTP and Satiereal Saffron that enhance the effect of Genius Burn for people who are serious about losing weight.
Below is a list of Genius Burn side effects I found reported by users:
- Increased Urination
- Flu-like Symptoms
- General Sickness
- Brain Fog
While some of these side effects do appear alarming, it’s important to note that a vast majority of users are not experiencing side effects. Since Genius Burn does boost the metabolism, it’s very important to drink enough water while taking it. Increased water intake can also lead to an undesired increase in urination frequency. This is important to be aware of before you buy this supplement.
Where to Buy
Genius sells this supplement directly through its website.
I’m actually in love with the idea of combining the power of nootropics with proven fat burners. Losing weight should not equal losing nutrition or sacrificing physical health to shed a few pounds.
I like that this supplement doesn’t contain any overpowering synthetic ingredients, yet the ingredients are effective enough to seriously boost a weight-loss regimen.
When combined with proper diet and exercise, Genius Burn will certainly work for most people. Of all the Genius Brand supplements I’ve reviewed, this supplement has one of the highest positive to negative review ratios I’ve seen.
The bottom line is this stuff works, and the chance of experiencing unwanted side effects is slimmer than with other thermogenic fat burners on the market.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: Free Tinder Cheat Sheet
Get instant access to my free Tinder cheat sheet with exclusive tips you won't see here on my site. 99% of guys fail on Tinder by making one of the mistakes I list on my sheet. In less than five minutes, you will join me in the 1% club and always be closing.