One of the major complaints about the original Alpha Brain supplement is the underdosed ingredients. Did ONNIT fix this problem with its Instant version? Welcome to my Alpha Brain Instant Review. I’ve been thoroughly investigating nootropics this month, and a lot of intriguing information has been unearthed along the way.
Yesterday, I compared Genius Consciousness vs Alpha Brain. Most experienced nootropic users prefer Consciousness because of its powerful suite of stimulants and proven brain-boosting nootropics. On the flip side of the coin, Alpha Brain is better for long-term use since it’s caffeine-free.
In this review and guide, I focus on Alpha Brain Instant and how it compares to the original. Let’s start with an overview of the ingredients before comparing Alpha Brain vs Alpha Brain Instant and checking out the current Alpha Brain Instant reviews to see what users are saying.
|ONNIT Alpha Brain Instant Premium Nootropic Brain Booster Supplement||
Alpha brain vs Alpha Brain Instant: What's the Difference?
Below is a list of key differences between these two supplements that have essentially the same ingredients:
- The active ingredients are the same, with the one exception of BioPerine® (Black Pepper Extract) in the Alpha Brain Instant formula.
- It appears that each dose contains 6 mg of BioPerine since the difference between the ONNIT Fuel Blend between the two supplements equals 6 mg more in the Instant blend.
- The ONNIT Flow Blend dosage in Alpha Brain Instant is larger. The dosage is 1,150 mg in the Instant blend and 650 mg in the original Alpha Brain. The Flow Blend contains L-Tyrosine, L-Theanine, Oat Straw Extract, and Phosphatidylserine. This dosage boost lends credence to the thought that ONNIT acknowledged the underdosed claims for the original Alpha Brain.
- The most obvious difference is that Alpha Brain Instant is a powder that’s available in tubs or stick packs (Natural Peach or Blackberry Lemonade), while the original Alpha Brain is encapsulated.
- The price per dose of Alpha Brain is slightly lower than Alpha Brain Instant.
- Both blends remain caffeine-free.
- Noobie nootropics users and people who are sensitive to supplements may want to try Alpha Brain before Alpha Brain Instant to see how it treats them. If they notice the positive effects that most people feel, it's not a bad idea to upgrade to Alpha Brain Instant later for a more powerful effect.
- In my opinion, it's a tie and depends on your goals. Personally, I drink a lot of green tea and oolong tea to get my daily caffeine intake, which is one of the reasons I like that Alpha Brain is caffeine-free.
- While I did rank Genius Consciousness as the more powerful nootropic, it also gives users no option to keep their caffeine intake separate as Alpha Brain does.
- The point of Alpha Brain Instant is to feel the desired effects faster than the original Alpha Brain. BioPerine® is added to many supplements to increase bioavailability (absorption).
- One last point to consider is that people with sensitive stomachs may want to stick to Alpha Brain original and avoid the Instant version altogether.
Alpha Brain Instant Reviews
Does Alpha Brain Instant work? The best way to find out is to investigate the Alpha Brain Instant reviews, and I already did it for you. Here's what I concluded after analyzing the reviews:
- Most reviews are positive, however, the negative reviews are primarily about the taste of the powder. The problem with all powdered supplements is that some people simply do not like the flavor. There are negative reports about Blackberry Lemonade and Natural Peach.
- As with all nootropics, sometimes they don’t work for people. The major drawback to Alpha Brain is the high price tag if it doesn’t work (though there is a money-back guarantee).
- Several users experienced side effects including nausea. I’ll cover the reported side effects in greater detail in the following section.
- The powder may not mix as well you’d like.
- Users who do like the flavors prefer Natural Peach over Blackberry Lemonade.
- You may find that Alpha Brain is an effective pre-workout supplement when combined with a stimulant or cup of coffee.
- Positive reports note a marked difference in cognitive performance and the feeling of having a mental edge during the day.
- You may find that your ability to focus goes through the roof with Alpha Brain.
- One of the clear advantages of caffeine-free Alpha Brain is its cumulative positive effects since the ingredients are best taken daily. The problem with heavy-stimulant nootropics is it’s not a great idea to load up on stimulants every day. Why? It’s easy to build up tolerances to stimulants and end up with a nasty case of adrenal fatigue once you stop using them. Trust me, I’ve been there.
- People with brain fog issues are excellent candidates for Alpha Brain Instant.
- If you work long hours and need something to keep your mind sharp, Alpha Brain Instant could be your answer.
- People who are 50+ are noticing an amazing boost in memory function.
- If you’re an artist or someone who wants to boost their creativity, users are discovering mind-expanding effects with Alpha Brain Instant.
- Several users confirmed that Alpha Brain Instant indeed kicks in almost instantly after taking it, which is one of the advantages of choosing it over capsulized Alpha Brain.
- Users notice an improvement in public speaking with this supplement.
Below is a list of reported Alpha Brain Instant side effects I found during my review:
- Stomach Aches
These are the side effects I discovered that appear relevant.
Now it's time for my ONNIT Alpha Brain Instant Review. I've reviewed a long and expanding list of popular nootropics on the market and feel qualified to offer an unbiased review of this product.
- I’m more of a single-ingredient kind of guy than a proprietary blend one. The problem I have with proprietary blends is that they’re typically underdosed, and I end up building tolerances to the ingredients, which is why I prefer to cycle. On the bright side, Alpha Brain is one of the best nootropics for long-term use since it’s caffeine-free.
- The powder flavors certainly don’t agree with everyone. Even some users who love Alpha Brain Instant noted that they need to get it down fast to avoid the taste.
- Compared to other similarly-priced nootropics on the market, the ingredients are on the lighter side. Outside of the Bacopa, Huperzia, Phosphatidylserine, and L-Tyrosine, there’s not a ton more going on here as far as achieving a major brain boost. If you’re looking for a more complete nootropic with Citicoline, Lion’s Mane mushroom, and Rhodiola, I recommend clicking here for more info on Mind Lab Pro.
- The price is a bit high for my taste.
- One of my favorite herbal nootropic supplements that I’ve taken for over a decade is Cat’s Claw. I really like that ONNIT included this wondrous rainforest herb in its blend. The only drawback is I prefer the tincture version over the powdered version that’s in Alpha Brain.
- Since I’m a tea drinker, I prefer to get my caffeine from my green or oolong tea. If you’re like me or a coffee drinker, Alpha Brain allows you to separate your caffeine intake from your nootropic supplement. On the days you want to skip the caffeine (if that’s even possible), taking Alpha Brain on its own for a boost is an advantage I like.
- Phosphatidylserine, Bacopa, and L-Tyrosine are three of my favorite nootropics for optimal brain function support, and Alpha Brain includes them all.
- L-theanine is one nootropic I can’t live without it. It’s the reason I can drink strong cups of tea and not strong cups of coffee. The L-theanine in my tea keeps me calm while the caffeine brings me up. With coffee, I don’t get the L-theanine safety blanket, which leads to caffeine jitters. Alpha Brain made sure to include L-theanine for its calming effect that also improves focus. You may find that drinking coffee after taking Alpha Brain leads to fewer jitters and crashes.
- The long-term cumulative positive effects of Alpha Brain are perhaps its greatest selling point. People who are looking for a safe daily nootropic brain boost that’s proven effective are the best candidates for this supplement.
- Lastly, I trust the ONNIT brand and like the company culture. They provide real results from clinical studies, which is something I always look for when buying a health product. One study shows that 6 weeks of Alpha Brain supplementation significantly improved verbal memory. There’s not much more you can ask for from a supplement company as far as transparency goes.
My Final Score: 8/10
In the loosely-regulated world of nootropics, company transparency is a key ingredient. One of the major differences between prescription drugs and supplements is far less regulation.
Supplement companies have a lot more leeway, which makes it all the more important to look for clinical studies and information on the company.
I've seen several nootropic companies selling popular supplements like hotcakes without much proof that their products are safe and get the job done. With ONNIT, you don't have to worry about buying bunk products from a shady nootropic dealer.
ONNIT products are manufactured in the USA and third-party tested to ensure quality. They also offer a 90-day money-back satisfaction guarantee on first-time purchases for each product they sell.
If you're on the fence, it's definitely worth giving Alpha Brain Instant a try!
What did you think of my ONNIT Alpha Brain Instant Review? What is your experience with this supplement?