Welcome to my Genius Joy supplement review. In this guide and review, I answer the question: Does Genius Joy really work? I also compare Genius Joy vs Neuro Peak and Genius Joy vs Adderall.
I previously reviewed Neuro Peak in multiple articles and included Genius Joy in my list of best anti-anxiety supplements yesterday. Needless to say, all the information I need to write a proper review is fresh in my head.
In my review, we’ll also explore the Genius Joy ingredients, current user reviews, where to buy it, and of course, my two cents.
Let’s begin with the ingredients, and I also added the Neuro Peak ingredients beneath Genius Joy to make it easy for you to compare.
Genius Joy Supplement Review
|Genius Joy Serotonin Mood Booster
Genius Joy vs Neuro Peak
- Genius Joy contains a wider range of ingredients
- Neuro Peak is strictly a nootropic, while Genius Joy is a unique mix of nootropic and mood booster with anti-anxiety support
- Genius joy contains a smaller dose of B12 while Neuro Peak contains a whopping 500 mcg dose
- The B12 in Genius Joy is the naturally-occurring methylcobalamin form of B12 that’s found in food and supplements, while Neuro Peak contains synthetic cyanocobalamin B12 found only in supplements
- Genius Joy costs more than Neuro Peak
- Neuro Peak is gelatin capsules, and Genius Joy is veggie capsules
Genius Joy vs Adderall
I’ll keep this comparison brief since you already know the purpose of Genius Joy. Adderall is a prescription medication used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy.
Adderall contains four salts of amphetamine and is a powerful stimulant. Genius Joy, on the other hand, facilitates dopamine release to increase feelings of well-being, provide anti-anxiety support, and induce a sense of calmness.
In essence, these two are the complete opposite. While Genius Joy will enhance focus to a degree, Adderall is a more potent prescription medication that’s used to treat severe cases of ADHD.
Genius Joy should not be used as a prescription medication and is not intended to treat any physical or mental health disorders.
Current Genius Joy Supplement Reviews
As part of my complete and thorough analysis of a supplement, I investigate current reviews to identify positive and negative trends.
Are people benefiting from Genius Joy or is it a total waste of money? Considering this stuff isn’t cheap, it’s important to see what people are saying before you buy.
Here are the trends I found in the current Genius Joy reviews:
- If you’re a high-strung person or feel on edge, Genius Joy may help you feel calm and more focused while engaged in your daily tasks
- This is a great supplement for people who want to reduce irritability and improve their mood through supplementation
- One of the advantages of this supplement that I want to highlight is that it doesn’t cause the user to crash or experience a comedown when the effects wear off
- As is the case with all supplements of this nature, some people just don’t feel the effects. The problem is if you end up being one of these people, you’ve wasted a good chunk of dough
- Be aware that Genius Joy does contain caffeine in its NeuroFactor Coffea Arabica Extract ingredient
- Depending on how your body responds to the ingredients, you may experience the opposite effects: depression, trouble sleeping, and mood swings
- If you have trouble with social anxiety, you may find relief with Genius Joy and feel less pressure around strangers
- The effects of this supplement aren’t cumulative, meaning you should feel them from the very first dose
- If you’re not a morning person (like me), Genius recommends taking Joy first thing in the morning for a better start to your day
- Overall, the reviews are superb. While I do think most reviews are authentic, there are more than a few that appear suspect to me. These reviewers glorified the Genius brand instead of focusing on the effects of the product.
Below is a list of Genius Joy side effects reported by users:
- Stomach Pain
- Upset Stomach
- Mood Swings
My Genius Joy Review
The first thing I want to say in my review: Be extremely careful with supplements of this nature. Taking Genius Joy isn’t the same as popping a Vitamin C every day.
Brain chemistry is very sensitive, and a lot of people play with fire by going overboard with nootropics.
With that out of the way, I have experience with 5-HTP and SAM-e. These supplements are proven mood boosters that I took in my 20s with some success when I battled depression.
I get a lot of natural L-theanine every day in my oolong tea and can testify that it works quite well to keep me focused and positive while the caffeine in the tea boosts my production. I like that Genius Joy contains a bit of caffeine in its coffee extract with a healthy dose of L-theanine to suppress potential caffeine jitters.
Does Genius Joy really work? I believe it works for some people, while others simply won’t feel any effects or experience negative side effects. I also believe Genius Joy is a far better supplement than Genius Muscle Builder, which I reviewed earlier this month.
The inherent drawback with all Genius supplements is the hefty price to pay per bottle. Overall, I give Genius Joy a thumbs up after checking the ingredients, comparing them to my own experiences with them, and investigating the current Genius Joy reviews.
Final Score: 7.5/10
If you go into your Genius Joy experience with realistic expectations, you may be pleasantly surprised by the effects. If you go into it thinking that you’ll transform into a god or goddess who can suddenly dunk a basketball like Lebron James, you’ll most likely be let down.
Nootropics are the cool thing to do right now, and there’s undoubtedly a lot of placebo effect in the nootropic waters. Exercise, sobriety, laughing and deep breathing tend to work quite well and will be around until the end of human existence, whenever that may be.
I hope my Genius Joy supplement review gave you a better understanding of this unique nootropic and what to expect from it.
- Are you interested in pure nootropics instead of a nootropic/mood booster hybrid? I recommend my detailed Neuro Peak vs Neuro Clarity vs neuroIGNITE vs Alpha Brain vs OptiMind nootropic comparison