Welcome to my Force Factor Test X180 Ignite review. Last night, I reviewed Force Factor’s normal X180 supplement and was underwhelmed (to say the least). In this article, we’ll see if Force Factor stepped up its game with the Ignite version of the same supplement.
The main problem with the original X180 supplement is the small dosages of each active ingredient. Most men who tested the supplement felt nothing while other men did report positive effects. In my opinion, the men who experienced positive results are more sensitive to the ingredients than the men who noticed no change.
In my review, we’ll explore the ingredients, Test X180 Ignite vs Nugenix, current Force Factor Ignite reviews, my two cents, and conclude whether men enhanced their performance before and after Ignite.
Force Factor Test X180 Ignite Review
X180 Ignite Ingredients
“Manliness Ignition Matrix”
- Testofen® Fenugreek Seed Extract
- Green Tea Leaf Extract (Standardized to 95% polyphenols)
- Avena Sativa Extract
- Horny Goat Weed Extract
“Fat Incineration Complex”
- Green Tea Leaf Extract (Standardized to contain minimum 45% EGCG)
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- Green Coffee Extract
- White Tea Extract
- Vitamin B-6
- Vitamin B-12
- L-Citrulline Malate
- Testofen® Fenugreek Seed Extract
Test X180 Ignite vs Nugenix: What’s the difference?
- A daily dose of Nugenix contains a 2103mg blend of L-Citrulline Malate, Testofen® Fenugreek Seed Extract, and Tribulus
- A daily dose of X180 Ignite contains 800mg of Testofen®, Green Tea Leaf Extract (Standardized to 95% polyphenols), Avena Sativa Extract, and Horny Goat Weed Extract
- The second key difference is X180 Ignite contains fat-burning ingredients such as green tea extract and green coffee extract while Nugenix does not
- X180 Ignite contains caffeine. Nugenix doesn’t contain caffeine.
- Nugenix costs a few bucks less than X180 Ignite
- Other differences in ingredients such as B Vitamins in Nugenix and none in X180 Ignite are easy to spot in the ingredient lists above
In my opinion, both products are overpriced and overhyped. The one reason I give Nugenix the slight nod is the larger Testofen® dosage. There’s some science behind the benefits of fenugreek extract on body composition when taking 500mg daily.
It makes me wonder why Force Factor doesn’t up its Testofen® dosage? The reason you may want to choose X180 Ignite over Nugenix is the additional “fat incineration” ingredients. You may have better luck losing weight with X180 Ignite, but remember no natural supplement will beat a healthy diet and consistency in the gym.
Also, let’s not forget that Nugenix spent the money to hire “The Big Hurt” Frank Thomas for its marketing campaign.
- You may also be interested in my complete Nugenix Review.
Current Force Factor Test X180 Ignite Reviews
At first glance, I quickly realized that the Ignite reviews were about the same as the Force Factor Test X180 reviews, pretty bad. The ratio of positive to negative reviews isn’t typically what I look for when I recommend a product.
Similar to Nugenix, Force Factor does an outstanding job with its marketing campaign to sell its products. Here are the trends I found after reading through the X180 Ignite reviews:
- After taking a closer look at the current reviews instead of the positive/negative ratio, I did find that the reviews for X180 Ignite are a lot better than the X180 reviews
- If you’re over 40, you may experience greater benefits from this product than men who are below 40
- There are definitely some happy wives and girlfriends out there who noticed an improvement in their man’s bedroom performance
- More than a handful of men experienced minimal to no effects and said the product isn’t worth the cost
- It’s best to use this product in conjunction with a healthy diet that’s conducive to fat loss and muscle building for best results. In other words, it won’t work on its own without putting in the work at the gym and in the kitchen.
- Be aware that this product does contain caffeine if you’re sensitive to caffeine
Force Factor Test X180 Ignite Side Effects?
Before I share my review, here’s a list of reported side effects I found that are worth considering before you buy:
- Leg Cramps
- Trouble Sleeping
- Weight Gain
Let me preface my Force Factor X180 Ignite review by saying that when a company has a large marketing budget, there are almost always positive reviews that appear to be planted.
After reading through most of the hundreds of reviews for this product, the middle-of-the-road reviews appear the most honest. The problem once again is the dosages. As one user with experience using supplements pointed out, the green tea extract dosages are small.
The Horny Goat Weed dosage is negligible. I know all about Horny Goat Weed benefits. It’s an herb I’ve taken for years.
I make my own capsules, and it works quite well.
The problem with X180 Ignite is the Horny Goat Weed dosage won’t deliver the explosive libido boost that an adequate dose of Horny Goat Weed triggers.
When I take it, I become an animal in the sack and highly motivated to meet women before I burst into flames. I didn’t see anyone mention that effect with X180 Ignite.
Aside from the green tea extract and goat weed, Force Factor once again failed to provide the recommended 500mg dose of Fenugreek Extract.
Does Force Factor Test X180 Ignite work? It may work to a degree along with a proper diet and hard work in the gym, but is it worth the money? No, not in my honest opinion.
I’m a hard gainer and have been my whole life. It took me years and years to realize that nothing beats hard work in the gym. If you’re not doing squats, deadlifts, overhead press, and bench press with a barbell – not Smith machine – that’s a better place to start than any natural supplement on the market.
The only way to get jacked without hard work is by juicing.
I didn’t start getting real results until I began a routine of barbell lifts and adding weight each week. I also began eating so much multiple times a day that I felt like I was going to explode. This is the type of work and commitment that cultivates results and boosts T naturally.
Bottom line, save your money and opt for superior natural T boosters, such as Tongkat Ali, that cost less and get the job done.