Davao City, Philippines is a great place to game beautiful Pinays, but it comes with a price. In this post, I will outline the pros of cons of a place that stole my heart in the Philippines.
After reading, you will have a better idea of what to expect in Davao City.
I know I’ll be going back someday with a fat bottle of while ‘living on a prayer.’
Let’s start off by going over some of the cons:
- It is HOT. Not just hot but boiling hot. If you plan to go out during the day or enjoy being outside in the sun, think twice. This place is humid too. All I had was a fan, and it got miserable at some moments.
- Lots of Blackouts or as they say “brownouts”. They have a rotating system set up where different parts of the city lose power for set amounts of time during the day. It happened to me daily while I was there.
- The food is not great. It’s important to get close to the mall to find good food. They have a fruit called Durian fruit that is very popular there. For anyone, that hasn’t smelled it, the smell is pungent and somewhat vaginal.
- It’s run down. There isn’t much city there at all. A lot of it looks Third World. I did see a lot of construction going on which indicates progress.
- Davao City is in the Southern Philippines which is considered unsafe for foreigners. Numerous times, people warned me about kidnappings and public attacks. There is a Muslim population in the Southern part who are considered dangerous. In my experience, it was safe.
- Lots of wild dogs roam the streets. If you are frightened by dogs in the street, this may upset you. I’ve seen a man get attacked by a wild dog in my travels.
- Foreigner value can actually get too high which draws in all the ladyboys and gay Pinoys. If you don’t have it in you to be a complete asshole to ward them off prepare to be steadily annoyed by them.
- There really isn’t much to do besides game or go to Samal Island which is fine by me for a short trip.
- Nightlife isn’t the best.
Now that we have all the bad things about Davao City listed, let’s focus on the pros:
- Foreigner value was sky-high for me as an America. With some decent game and a good face, you can pull in top-notch talent. My grand prize was an 18-yr-old pale, busty Pinay that barely spoke English.
- A lot of the girls use Filipinocupid and it reaps big rewards. Don’t expect to talk to as many girls as in a large city, but expect to have a higher success rate with the ones you do talk to.
- It’s a real third world experience. For those of us that like really diving into a culture and seeing what it’s like to live it, Davao is a great choice.
- People are friendly.
- The women are hot. Sometimes hotter than in other parts of the Country. My favorite women were in Manila and Davao, but some of the women I saw in Cagayan de Oro were stunners.
- There is a good chance of finding a virgin here.
- Filipinas in Davao are incredibly sweet. They always wanted to make me feel good. I once had a girl sit for what seemed like hours cutting string beans exactly right. They were some of the best string beans I have ever eaten.
- It is close to Samal Island, and the ferry is dirt cheap from Davao. The island is big and full of different resorts on the beach. The water is nice. The resorts aren’t the greatest but if you are looking to feel like you are back in the ’90s at summer camp, you will like them.
- Everything is really cheap. You can live a good life in Davao for less than $1000/month.
Extra Tips for Living in Davao City
Now you should have a good idea of what to expect from Davao. As you can see, it is certainly not for everyone but for us poon hunters, it’s a paradise.
In this section, I’ll share some extra tips for traveling to Davao.
The best way to get there is to fly with Cebu Pacific from Manila. Cebu Pacific also has routes to Davao from other cities in the country.
Cebu Pacific is usually on time and the cheapest option. Make sure to get to the airport early because lines get crazy and the cut-off times for check-in are strict. On top of that, if you get there early, you can get a massage in the airport. I was taking full advantage of that luxury.
Make sure to get to the airport early because lines get crazy, and the cut-off times for check-in are strict.
On top of that, if you get there early, you can get a massage in the airport. I took full advantage of that luxury.
There are a lot of little apartment complexes to choose from. Hotels are much more expensive but still cheap for most guys.
Try to find an apartment near the Abreeza Mall, it’s owned by the Ayalas. In my opinion, the Ayala malls are the best. By staying near the mall, you are giving yourself the best place to meet girls for dates while making it easy to bring them back.
By staying near the mall, you are giving yourself the best place to meet girls for dates while making it easy to bring them back.
Sometimes girls won’t want to be seen with you in public and once they know you are safe, they will want to go to your place fast. Make sure you know she’s safe too!
With a basic yet logistically optimized plan, you should have high success. If you don’t, contact me to make sure you do.
If you are on the fence about visiting Davao City, I hope my article will help you decide.
If you have any more questions about Davao please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep in mind, it’s not a place you go to be a tourist, it’s a place you go to hook up with beautiful Pinays and change your life forever for the better.
To all guys checking out Davao, have a hell of a time! I know you will love it just as much as I did.