I am dedicating this post to one of my favorite cities in Colombia, a place called Medellin. The city is famous for its beautiful women known as Paisas. Writing the word “Paisas” makes me feel like I am beating a dead horse, but they do nearly live up to their reputation.
During my time in Colombia, a lot of men from a well-known online forum flocked in after reading a thread by a legendary member there. The strange thing is I arrived shortly after him and hadn’t seen his thread until a few weeks after my arrival.
Meeting a Legend
To make a long story short, I had the pleasure of meeting him. He is an awesome person. His thread single-handedly led a flood of members from all over the world to Colombia. His thread had a view count well into the six-figure mark last time I checked. In all my travels, I have never seen guys from other countries as pumped up about women as they were about the Paisas.
Here is a video of some top-tier Colombiana Paisa Modelas. These women are not easy to pick up at all, but the video gives you an idea of what they can look like.
I will admit, the Paisas are super hot, but the drawback is it’s an American girl type of hot. Their bad attitudes reminded me of being in America.
Arriving in Medellin
When I arrived in Colombia, Medellin was my first stop. My first two dates were terrible. After the DR and Philippines, I was let down by the women in Medellin (this was my first time around).
This is where the overrated part of Medellin comes into play. Men come from all over the world for the girls, and a lot of them end up getting let down. The top-tier women are money hungry. They are flaky and shameless about it.
Several times I saw men get let down in Medellin including myself.
My Whatsapp Disaster
Before arriving in Medellin, I pipelined some girls and had set up a nice group of leads. A couple of weeks before my arrival, I made the mistake of sending a Whatsapp message as a group message instead of a broadcast message.
The mistake burnt almost all my leads! At least, it’s a funny story now. One of the bad dates I had was with a girl who still met me even after the disaster – whoops.
The Pros of Living in Medellin
Now to shed some light on the brighter side of Medellin.
- The weather is phenomenal. It’s called “The city of eternal Spring.”
- Taxis are cheap.
- Cost of living is damn cheap.
- Food is great – exotic fruits, meat, and all-around great food.
- It is a healthy place to live. The culture is fit, and the beauty of the women will inspire a man to get in shape.
- Partying is fun with a vibrant nightlife.
- Easy to score with women from other countries in hostels
- The neighborhoods are diverse.
- Top-tier Colombian women are achievable with work and effort. Foreigner Value is fairly high, and this helps get over the hump that sometimes blocks the conversion into real dates. I went on dates that did and didn’t end up converting into sex with a few Paisas. One beautiful blonde slipped through my fingers after only getting to make out with her on a first date – wins and losses.
Shenanigans in Medellin
In total, I spent a month and a half in Medellin split between two visits. The first visit was meant for meeting women but ended up being a huge Colombian fiesta. I made a lot of friends from around the world and had some unforgettable moments. I even creeped out an entire Venezuelan family after pulling an all-nighter and having to open up the door for them to go to the airport.
As I ascended the staircase, I overheard the grandmother saying “did you see his jaw?”
That was only one of many highlights along with the Matt Damon doppelgänger or the Korean guy that left the next day with his Korean girlfriend after I told him, while high as a kite, I want a Korean wife.
After a couple of weeks of those shenanigans, it was time to get to get laid. I went to Bogotá, which is where the floodgates really opened up for me. I will give a full report of Bogotá very soon. It’s my favorite city in Colombia.
Medellin Neighborhoods, Food, Clubs & Beer
The second time around in Medellin was much different. I rented an apartment in Laureles near the 70 and soccer stadium. Laureles is a neighborhood in Medellin. Fewer foreigners there compared to El Poblado, and it’s more chill.
El Poblado is packed with gringos and foreigners. This is why I chose not to live there. Almost no foreigner value there but still some. I never had much luck with girls in El Poblado (could have been from the partying), but it is a great spot.
There is a discoteca named Salon Amador with good electronic music. The park in El Poblado named Parque Lleras is a hit or miss spot. It is always full of travelers. I like it when I am partying and feeling talkative. It is definitely a must see spot.
Grab a couple Pilsens, the local beer (I love it and it’s cheap), some Marlboro Reds, some Aguardiente (the domestic liquor it grew on me), some local Colombian product (I wouldn’t recommend getting it in Parque lleras) and let the games begin. Ask people in the park where they are going out and see what clubs are worthwhile that night.
This goes back to the underrated parts of Medellin. This place is a fun spot to party.
Here is a quick rundown of food and beer: what to get:
- Bandeja Paisa is a large dish full of assorted meats.
- Street food is safe here and damn cheap.
- Chicken and Steak chuzos – chicken on a stick with some other things depending on the place
- Exotic fruits are amazing here: grenadillas, guanabana, lulo, tomate de arbol, mora. Almost too many to list. I suggest trying as many fresh juices as you can. It is better to eat grenadilla, it is one of my favorite fruits. The juice of the lulo and guanabana were my favorites.
- Almuerzo aka lunch is very popular and you can get large meals all over the city for under $3 during lunch hours.
- Chilean Avocados are heady – the small black ones. The good ones are like melting butter in your mouth with a nutty-buttery flavor. Avoid the large green avocados, the meat has a lot more water in it and less flavor. Never buy avocados in major supermarkets.
- Pilsen is the local beer. The large one is under $1, and I love it.
- Aguardiente sin azucar (picture in the link is my favorite brand) is a Colombian liquor. It tastes like Sambuca, but I like it a lot more. It grew on me. It’s tasty to squirt lime juice straight into the shots. Had some really good times drinking that stuff.
- Marlboro Reds are damn cheap here. Around a $1 or so a pack.
That gives you an idea of the neighborhoods and food, now back to when I did start getting laid. In one of my posts, I mentioned the blonde, Paisa virgin. You can read that post here.
She was the first girl I met after returning to Medellin. Our passion quickly fizzled out when she realized I wasn’t rich or a sugar daddy. Still funny how easily she gave up her virginity – right place, right time.
After her, I went on a nice run and bagged my first black Paisa, a curvy cinnamon Paisa, a pale latina Paisa, and a second black Paisa.
My success was much higher, and I kept all these women around for repeat performances. These were some of the hottest women I hooked up with in Colombia and some of the hottest women I have banged lifetime.
How to Date Paisas in Medellin
The following tidbit is the key to picking up women in Medellin.
I will break down how I had my success in a quick summary:
- Sign up for Colombian Cupid to make leads. This site is the absolute shit. Don’t be cheap, go platinum
- Find a place to rent close to the railway station
- Find girls just outside Medellin in Bello or surrounding cities with access to the railway station
- Meet dates at the railway station closest to your place.
- Lead date to where you want. If you are looking to get laid, read my post here about leading girls back to your place
Once you complete those steps, you will have much higher success in Medellin, and it will go from overrated to underrated. The essence of this report is to give people an idea of how to use foreigner value to pick up Paisas.
The purpose of this report is to show how a simple tweak to how I was running game in Medellin gave me much higher success. That’s the kinda stuff I’m all about.
Optimization is the focus of my energy.
Nothing is more important to me than constantly optimizing whatever I’m putting my energy into. Tweak it until it works (comes from my organic gardening experience).
Anyone going to Medellin, have a hell of a trip! I absolutely love it there, and I am sure any other man or woman will feel the same. Use my advice to maximize your success in Medellin and reap the reward of a beautiful Paisa(s) in your bed.