All men worth their salt are only looking for an expeditious Tinder hookup.
Tinder isn’t a place men go to find a serious or long-term relationship unless they strike gold (which I’m starting to realize is very, very possible in certain places).
The key to scoring a quick hookup on Tinder is simple. There is a basic process that men can use to find a girl who is down.
She probably won’t be the pick of the litter, but she’ll satisfy.
I’ve scored with a vast range of women, and I’ve noticed that the most attractive girls always seem to pop up after taking a few for the team.
In my opinion, this is the universe working its magic.
Now, let’s get right down to it.
Here is the basic framework for scoring on Tinder.
The Keys to Finding a Tinder Hookup
The primary method men should focus on is how to filter out girls who definitely aren’t looking for a hookup.
There are many ways to achieve this, and some are better than others.
Here is a brief checklist of points to consider during the search:
- Stay consistent with a filter message. Tinder doesn’t have many sorting options, but it’s now possible to get around. Here’s my article on how to organize Tinder matches.
- Don’t obsess over one girl. Men who do this are setting themselves up for disaster. Men will almost never get the girl they obsess over; it doesn’t work that way.
- Men need to be direct in a suitable manner. Beat around the bush some, but be sure to infer the intended goal. If a woman agrees to come over, in most cases, she knows what’s up. In some cultures, the rules are different.
After the legwork is done, and men have found a girl(s) who is interested, it’s time to plan a meeting.
Men who have multiple girls interested should choose the hottest girl.
If there is no clear winner, always go with the youngest girl. This was a tip passed down to me from a good buddy.
How to Escalate
The best case scenario is getting the girl to come straight over.
This cost nothing for the score.
Men who don’t want the date to continue after the fun should let the girl know they only have a couple of hours free.
I go to the gym or do work to make a clean break.
If she doesn’t come straight over, but success seems likely, plan a date at a nearby bar or coffee shop.
Make the meeting point as close to home as possible.
Make sure to drop context clues in the conversation, but never mention sex. This is a big turnoff for girls.
She knows the date will most likely lead to the bedroom, but she doesn’t want to feel like a slut.
After making the plan, some girls will back out or change their minds even after meeting up.
This happened to me on a few occasions. I never took it personally because I always have a backup plan.
How to Convert the Date into a Hookup
- First, make her feel comfortable when she arrives by offering her a drink and a relaxing place to sit down. Clean up before she arrives; it’s pertinent to avoid appearing messy or lazy. The key is to create an attractive setting.
- Second, sit down and talk with her to make her feel more comfortable. Use inherent charm to make her laugh. Tell an interesting story. Body language is key here.
- Third, once she is relaxed and the vibe is positive, it’s time to escalate. This is one of the most critical pieces I’ve learned from sleeping with 100s of women. Instead of moving toward her for the first kiss, pull her toward you. I’ve never been denied when I say, “Why don’t you come a little closer.” It’s a golden line.
- Fourth, she’s close now. Time to go in for the kiss. Once the kiss is concreted, slowly escalate until reaching the bedroom. Don’t escalate too quickly. With more practice, men will learn how to efficiently escalate.
Below is an example of a successful Tinder hookup:
By using my Tinder methodology, the odds of scoring increase dramatically.
I can pick up a new girl(s) every day with minimal effort using my methods.
It’s exciting how lucky guys are right now. Ten years ago, none of these wonderful tools existed.
There’s no longer a need to do loads of cold approaches or waste money at the club.