Well, fellas, I’m back in Vietnam after a two-year hiatus, and I must say a lot has changed. The effects of westernization are more prevalent, even in the less populated beach city of Da Nang. However, despite the detrimental effects of westernization, the Vietnamese girls are still as sexy and sweet as ever.
Ever since the first day I landed in Vietnam, I’ve had a sweet spot for Vietnamese women.
I put them up there with the most beautiful women in Asia, approaching the consummate beauty of the Chinese and Taiwanese.
Although, it all depends on your taste because I’ve seen guys come through here who have failed or simply weren’t into the women.
And that’s what I will discuss.
In this article, I’ll tell you exactly how to seduce Vietnamese girls, discuss their physical traits, the pros & cons of dating them, and the best places to meet them.
What do Vietnamese girls look like?
For starters, they are petite.
In my opinion, they are the most petite women in Asia.
In all the other Southeast Asian countries I’ve visited, I’ve never seen the average women as tiny as in Vietnam.
Here’s a clip of what I like to see (skip to 11:11 for the best part):
I’m not tall, 5’8″, and have an athletic frame, so they are perfect for me.
Similar to how white women are attracted to tall men, I am attracted to short, petite women.
If you’re like me, you will love Vietnamese women.
Here’s an example of a sexy Vietnamese girl on Instagram below:
View this post on Instagram
I will say that girls who look like the girl above are more of a rarity than the girl in the featured photo or the girl in the photo below:
View this post on Instagram
Vietnamese girls’ faces are typically on the cute side as opposed to melt-your-face hot style like you may see in Japan or China.
I think of their eyes as sunsets because they are usually round on top and flat on the bottom.
I’ve also noticed similarities between Pinays and Vietnamese women.
Here’s a list of physical features:
- Milky-white or light-tan skin
- Slight curves
- Perfect stomachs and legs
- Cute faces
- Cheerful smiles
- Thick black and brown hair
Here’s one last example of a turbo cute girl who looks a bit on the Chinese side (Tip: never tell a girl in Vietnam that she looks Chinese; they don’t like the Chinese):
View this post on Instagram
The Vietnamese girls who look on the Chinese side are the women I typically go after.
I’m a sucker for Chinese girls.
How about personality?
As far as personality goes, Vietnamese girls are usually the complete opposite of the termagants infecting a lot of the Western world.
However, as I mentioned before, westernization is taking its toll throughout Southeast Asia, and the girls are getting spoiled with attention from foreigners like never before.
When these two conditions are combined, it can sour a lot of the girls who are attracted to foreigners.
The best way to get to the girls who will treat you like a king is by checking out this site by clicking here.
Here’s a list of personality traits I’ve noticed during my time here:
- Extra caring (perhaps too much for some guys)
As you can see, there is a wide range of personalities in Vietnamese women.
You never know what you are going to get until you get to know one.
These are only common traits and in no way depict every woman in the country.
You could easily fall in love with a Vietnamese girl who you thought you could trust and later find out that she’s been running around with other foreigners.
This is common throughout Asia these days since Asian girls’ options have grown astronomically over the past few years.
The influx of foreigners on the hunt in Asian countries will only continue to grow, which means you need to figure out how to always be a step ahead.
How to Seduce Vietnamese Girls
You will need patience, character, and tenacity to score with the hottest Vietnamese girls.
Even in those places, that approach is dying a slow, ugly death.
The first time I visited Vietnam in 2016 without a job, running game full-time, I went on perhaps the most monumental run of my life.
In a mere 20 days, I slept with over 30 new women.
That was an anomaly.
I’m not saying it can’t be done, but even I couldn’t come close to duplicating that number in my future visits.
Getting back to the point, I’ll share my structure of how to win over a Vietnamese girl online or outside:
- Open a conversation with a basic “Hello” or “Hi.” Most Vietnamese people don’t speak much English, let alone fluent English. Trying to get creative with opening lines is a waste of time.
- Put some time in to talk to her about her life and listen to what she has to say.
- Express interest in what she likes to do.
- The first few days of chatting, don’t be too aggressive.
- Keep in mind, Vietnam is super cheap, which makes it a haven for backpackers with no game who ask the girls directly for sex.
- You need to show her that you’re living there and can provide her with more than a night in bed.
The Date Structure
- Once you’ve been chatting with her and built a connection, it’s time to ask her to meet.
- Keep the first date simple: coffee, tea, beer or a light lunch.
- At this point, you should decide if she’s someone you want to date, sleep with or none of the above.
- If you have experience with Asian women, you have a good chance of closing if the date goes well.
- Although, if she is someone you want to date long-term, it’s best to hold off on the close until future dates.
Where do I meet girls?
I’m not a regular nightlife guy, and there isn’t much of a popping nightlife in Vietnam anyway.
That’s not to say that there aren’t good bars and clubs to hit up in Vietnam, especially in Saigon.
The problem with night game in Vietnam for me is that those aren’t the type of women I go after.
I prefer the girls who don’t party and have interesting hobbies or jobs.
One girl I met was an 18-year-old learning to become a DJ with a body wrapped in sexy tattoos, but she didn’t drink at all.
Another girl I saw on-and-off was a busty fashion designer who traveled all over Southeast Asia for work.
She is one of the coolest girls I’ve ever met, and her style was on point.
She always showed up in sexy heels that I’ve never seen anyone else wear.
To make a long story short, I use Tinder and this site.
I’ve made so many connections there that I didn’t have the time or energy to approach women in the street.
In Da Nang, I’ve met girls at the bar because the scene is much different than major cities, and there aren’t many girls online.
The Pros and Cons of Dating in Vietnam
Like anywhere in the world, there are pros and cons to dating Vietnamese women.
I’ll arrange what I believe are the pros and cons in the table below:
- Traditional femininity
- A lot of them don’t shave
- Slim bodies
- Can ride a motorcycle
- Nice to look at in the morning
- Also can be frisky in the bedroom
- Age well
- A great sense of humor is possible to find
- Small curves
- Like to avoid the sun
- Some overdo the whitening soap
- Can be stiff in the bedroom
- Sometimes cold
- Fish sauce breath can happen
Before I jump into the next section, here’s a girl who looks pure Vietnamese to me:
View this post on Instagram
Best Places to Meet Vietnamese Women
The best place to meet women in most countries is in major cities, and this is especially true in Vietnam.
If you’re looking to play the field, your best shot by far is in Saigon or Ho Chi Minh City (they are essentially the same place).
This is where I’ve gone on my most legendary runs in Vietnam.
In Ho Chi Minh City:
- A lot of women speak English.
- There are fewer foreigners since most of them go to the beach, but you should still expect heightened levels of competition compared to years past.
- Follow my date structure and seduction guide above, and you will be golden.
- The culture is more liberal than in Northern Vietnam.
- There are literally girls all over the place on motorbikes; just seeing the motorbikes in person is a spectacle in itself. I often laugh at how insane it looks. It’s comparable to a giant flock of birds drifting through the air in unison.
- Mongering is relatively big in Saigon for the guys who want to take the P4P route. Be sure to check out the massage parlors, hot tocs, and clubs. I’ve never given them a test drive, but I know guys who love them. The experience probably isn’t as wild as in Thailand or the Philippines, but it’s gotta be safer.
My Thoughts on Saigonese Girls
I’ve always been a huge fan of Saigonese girls.
I love when Vietnamese girls don’t shave, and their perfect petite bodies drive me crazy.
Natural pale-skinned Asian girls (who don’t use whitening soap) are my favorite in the world.
It’s nearly impossible for me to leave Asia because Asian women turn me on the most – full-blown yellow fever.
Overall, I’ve spent close to a year in Saigon spread out across several districts and visits.
I’ve always enjoyed my time there.
Nothing will ever compare to the run I had my first month there in District 1 back in 2016.
The girls themselves are sweet for the most part, but you do need to be careful when navigating the waters of Tinder.
There are surely some Saigonese players on there who are using foreigners, although this might not matter for guys who are just passing through for a hookup.
If you are willing to do a bit of digging, you will undoubtedly strike gold on Tinder or Cupid.
Saigonese girls are very open to meeting foreigners, and the place is safe overall.
I’ve only gotten into a handful of confrontations with jealous Vietnamese guys while I was drunk.
If you choose to stay in Saigon, click here for a $40 off coupon for your first visit through Airbnb.
You can also check out more options by clicking here.
Be sure to ask the hotel or property owner if you are allowed to have guests. The Vietnamese can be strict in Saigon due to the city rules. Also, most of the girls you meet through online dating won’t want to face the shame of going to a hotel room for a hookup.
If you choose to visit Hanoi, prepare yourself for a more conservative culture.
It can also get much colder up there compared to Ho Chi Minh City since it’s so much further north.
Here’s a map to show you what I’m talking about:
Before I close this article, I’d like to share with you an example of a girl wearing a traditional Vietnamese dress:
View this post on Instagram
Vietnamese girls are certainly amazing women, but they aren’t for everyone.
I’ve found it difficult to make a deep and lasting connection here but easy to have short-term relationships.
Another important note is that Vietnam is a great place for much more than just women.
The traditional Vietnamese food, classic architecture, beaches, smiling faces, and welcoming people make it one of my favorite countries in the world.
When I’m at the beach, I sometimes find myself going weeks without thinking much about women because it’s a great place to soak up the sun and get work done while living a healthy lifestyle.
That’s why I always split my time between the beach and Saigon, so I can put in that necessary time to meet the local women.
One last note is there are a lot of women from other countries in Vietnam on Tinder if you’re into mixing it up while abroad.
I can only hope that western influence doesn’t do too much damage to the women and country as a whole.
PS Beware of the fish sauce